If you’re using SocialCentiv to share a link to another website, you can now track conversions using our new Conversion Tracker pixel. This pixel allows SocialCentiv to track and provide useful insights as to what happens after someone clicks on your campaign link that’s included in your Tweets.
What’s a Conversion?
Typically, a conversion occurs when a new customer performs some type of action after they arrive at the click-through page of a website. This may entail completing a purchase, signing up to attend a webinar, or entering a sweepstakes or giveaway.
When a new customer completes the steps that designate a conversion, the Conversion Tracker sends information back to SocialCentiv. You can view this information in the Reports section of your account.
The Conversion Tracker will provide the following information:
- The potential customer’s Twitter handle
- The text of the initial Tweet (that you replied to)
- Your reply (that was sent to the potential customer)
- The campaign you shared with the potential customer
- The date and time of the conversion
Here’s how to get started:
- Designate the page that signals a conversion for your campaign.
- Embed the following code on the identified page: <img src="https://tracking.centiv.me">
If you have any questions, feel free to Tweet us @SocialCentiv, email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a ring at 214-254-4729.